Share the Art of Sobriety!®
Our mission is to improve the lives of youth/young adults in recovery from addiction through the engagement in expressive arts and occupational therapy principles, and the development of related entrepreneurial business skills.
By doing so, we bridge the gap in understanding addiction and recovery, transform the cultural dialogue, and establish pathways to a joy-filled, sober life for youth/young adults.
Our vision is a community that understands addiction, nurtures recovery, supports prevention, and encourages constructive self-expression of sobriety.
– Recovery community art projects
– High-quality public exhibits and performances
– Expressive arts creation workshops
– Studio time and portfolio development
– Entrepreneurial business skills development
– Internships and apprenticeships
– Mentoring programs for the expressive arts and entrepreneurialism
Learn more at https://hopecreates.org/